Re: shock costs

To: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shock costs
From: "Dan Bettis" <dan@zrracing.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:24:31 -0500
Well when you start messing with shock valving its all in the person doing
the valving.  Some of those $500+ a copy shocks can make your car the best
thing in the world or the exact opposite.   There are $8000 for a car set
shocks out there Ohlins has some stuff in the world, but they are usually
indented for cars with downforce.  Just goes to prove putting the part on
the car does not make it faster it has to be made right and then set up
right.  It also has to work whit the rest of the car, it is one big system
not one part.

Dan Bettis
danbettis@zrracing.com
http://www.predatormotorsport.com