Koni for S2000

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Koni for S2000
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:23:16 -0500
The front Koni units for the Honda S2000 are in transit.  The pessimistic
date for arrival to Koni NA is the 14th of December.  They may even arrive
sooner.

The shocks are available to be pre-sold, or to be put on backorder with
Koni and shipped ASAP after arrival.  Anyone who orders them this way makes
sure they get their shocks.  There are only 50 sets of fronts coming in on
this first order to Koni (not to individual vendors), I expect them to be
quite popular.

The price for these units is $152.60 per shock (front and rear are the same
price) and they are available for order.
They are externally adjustable front and rear for rebound.  And are Sport
valvings.

Please feel free to call me with questions......

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
www.stranoparts.com
800-729-1831 orders/price info.