RE: '99 Boxster for sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <nwautox@wwscc.org>,
Subject: RE: '99 Boxster for sale
From: "Marc Dencker [MS]" <MarcDencker@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:29:37 -0800
Repost due to errors on my original email. (sorry if you get it twice)

I am selling due to a move to the part of Europe where they drive the
wrong side of the road. Although you are allowed to drive a car there
with the steering wheel on the left side I rather sell the whole kit to
an autox enthusiast here. (I haven't found autox there; hill climb and
time trial are as close as it gets sofar :-(

Car is located in Sammamish (Seattle) WA.

Bluebook is about 44k. I am pricing it for a quick sale at 41K. Please
make offer

99 Boxster Ocean Blue

*         Hard top 0cean Blue

*         26200 mi

*         M030 sports suspension

*         17" Boxster design alloy wheels

*         Heated seats

*         Self dimming mirrors

*         Litronic headlights

*         Headlight washers

*         Wind deflector

*         Alarm system

*         Airco

*         ABS

*         Radio/CD Player/ trunk mounted 6 disc CD changer

*         Rear speaker set

*         Black leatherette seats

*         Porsche aluminum shifter knob

*         Porsche aluminum handbrake

*         Traction control ( you can switch it of for autox so only the
limited slip is effective)

*         Model designation delete

*         Non-smoking package

*         2 x Child safety seat (baby+ toddler)+ airbag de-activator

*         Valentine One radar detector with build in remote display.

Autox additionals:

*         Trailer hitch (can easily be taken off, tools to do this
included)

*         Toolbox/tire trailer

*         17" Boxster design alloy wheels with half worn kumhos (thread
almost gone)

*         Fordhal Motorsport autox alignment

*         Air tank

*         Torque wrench

Pictures:

http://communities.msn.com/MarcAutoX

Other pictures (eg hitch,trailer or details on request)

Cheers,

 Marc Dencker