Re: 96 Miata O2 sensor problem

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 96 Miata O2 sensor problem
From: "RoadRacer" <roadracer@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:08:33 -0800
I contacted a SpecMiata racer and build from Chicago - Dave Wheeler -
847-487-9480 - Advanced MotorSports..

Dave says:

The proper tool makes it much easier. A extra deep socket with a slot cut up
the side for the wire is the hot ticket. Available from Snap-on etc.

The best chemical to use is made by Pennzoil, it's called ZQ. Hard to find
but works wonders. Second best is a product called PB Blaster, most auto
parts stores carry this.

Dave

I hope this is helpful.

Kieran