Re: [Solo2Atlanta] SM2 at Topeka

To: TeamZ06@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Solo2Atlanta] SM2 at Topeka
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:00:29 -0400
Here's the problem. Lots of people won't develop cars for a class that
*might* become a national class. So, the chances of the class maturing
without national status is practically nil. That's why we have to build
to national status first, with cars that aren't necessarily developed to
the full potential of the rules.

TeamZ06@aol.com writes:

> I fully agree with previous points made that it will take time for
> SM2 owners
> to develop their vehicles.  That's exactly why I'm opposed to SM2
> being
> eligible for a national championship before it's time.  An SM2
> national
> championship should not be determined soley by the number of
> participants.
> IMO any new class should have to mature to an appropriate level;
> participant
> and performance, before being granted full national championship
> status.
>
> Mark Sipe

> This email was sent to: bthatch@juno.com

> T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail!
> http://www.topica.com/partner/tag02/register

Ben Thatcher
http://ApexBenefits.biz