CP Bashing (was: SM2 at Topeka)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: CP Bashing (was: SM2 at Topeka)
From: Tommy Regan <tommy_regan@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:08:08 -0700 (PDT)
Mark,

Save your breath (err....fingers?).  Remember who you're discussing this with.
It's just not
worth it.....  He thrives on getting people worked up.  Without that,
apparently his world ceases
to exist or something. :-)

Don't sweat it.  Pop a beer and keep working on the car. ;-)

See ya in about a month!!!!
Tommy

*******