IMPORTANT: Tech notices--Topeka

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: IMPORTANT: Tech notices--Topeka
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:42:05 -0400
Some reminders:

1.  If you have a Mod car, PLEASE make sure that your rollbar height it
legal.  I was somewhere this weekend and saw lots of heads poking up above
the rollbars, not even level with them (which still isn't good enough).  We
don't want to be forced into someone not running because of this.

2.  Bring your helmets to Tech

3.  It is Tech's job to confirm you have the proper stickers on the
car.  We don't make the rules, we just have to enforce them.

4.  Scales are there for cars that require weighing.  If you have a Stock,
SP, STS type car that doesn't have to meet weight and there is a Mod or
Prepared car, they will take precedence.  If tech is swamped, we can't stop
to weigh those cars that don't need to be weighed.  We will try and
accomodate you at a better time, but we have to do our work first.

5.  Tech will close promptly at the hours specified in the Supps. for the
event.  Our workers have places to be and courses to walk, just like
everyone else.

Thank you,

Dean Sapp
Sam Strano