Forwarded: Re: What's this about all SS getting DSQ'ed At the

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Re: What's this about all SS getting DSQ'ed At the
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:06:14 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than autox@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:43:57 -0400
     Subject: Re: What's this about all SS getting DSQ'ed At the CENDIV?
     From: Brian Knoblauch <BlueMR2@mac.com>

<rant mode on>  :-)

        Didn't realize there was an impound at CenDivs...    Just another
reason to avoid them...  I'm signed up for the NWOR event (I swore I'd
never go to another one, but the lure of the airport was too much).
Hopefully the course makes up for all the bad stuff that comes along
with such an event...  I'm always surprised that people go so far out of
the way for the divs/nats...  The few times I've been out, I've found
them crowded with jerks.  People are much friendlier at regionals...
Soloists need to take some lessons from CenDiv rallyists...  I ran a
divisional rally as a novice a few years back, completely clueless, and
got tons of help and had a great time!