Re: 2002 VW GTI VR6 (attention VW aficionados)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2002 VW GTI VR6 (attention VW aficionados)
From: "Abe Potter" <vwpsycho@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:52:35 -0700
That would be the last of the 12V GTIs. Good car, just not a great car.

In mid 2002, Volkswagen has begun offering a 200 HP 24V GTI, that is
available in stripped form... as in leather, sunroof, etc. are now
_options_.
The transmission is now a very excellent 6 speed, as well.
Base price is under $21000.00.

I would buy the new, vastly improved one, even if it were more money. (which
it isn't)

Abe Potter
Volkswagen Santa Monica
FSP 70