2002 Utah Region Divisional - Time's running out

To: members@utahscca.com, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: 2002 Utah Region Divisional - Time's running out
From: Mike Shields <mshields@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:58:43 -0600
Time's running out to get your entry in for the 2002 Utah Region
Divisional to be held on August 24/25th.

Late fees start one week from today, Tuesday, August 20th. Send or fax
your entry in today!

Come on out for two days of autocrossing on the (in)famous Wendover
Airport concrete.

This year, since we're realists, we're planning on having an afternoon
practice/warmup event on Saturday after competition runs are complete.
Use this as a tuneup for nationals on concrete - IMHO, the closest
thing I've run on to Topeka West of the Rockies.

Entry forms can be downloaded from
<http://www.utahscca.com/div2002.html>
or
<http://www.utahscca.com/pdf/2002UTDivEntryForm.pdf>

I hope you can make it!

Mike Shields
Event Chairman

PS: For those of you asking about a practice on the Wendover concrete
like last year, we're combining the two events (practice and
Divisional) together since we realize our planning is late and well,
really late. So we want to give you something for your travel time. I'm
expecting to be able to have several hours of "fun" runs on the course
for tuning up your driving for Nationals. If you have any
questions/comments on this please don't hesitate to contact me.

PPS: If anyone feels there might be interest in this for people off of
these lists, please don't hesitate to forward this email onto them.