Re: My 13s w/Hoosiers for your 15s??

To: "Joe Lee Jr." <joeleejr@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My 13s w/Hoosiers for your 15s??
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:56:03 -0500
From: "Joe Lee Jr." <joeleejr@yahoo.com>
To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 5:44 PM
Subject: My 13s w/Hoosiers for your 15s??

> I need track wheels and tires more than 13 inch autocross rims/tires. I
> have Real (brand) 2-piece aluminum rims 13by 8 with Hoosier A3s03
> 225/50-13 - 3 events on the tires - the groove is still there. Spacers and
> longer studs included or you can grind the front calipers on 94+ like I
> did. This combo costs over $1200 new.
>
> I need good 15s with decent rubber.

What car do these fit?
Bolt pattern?
Offset?
Location?

This is a national mailing list for people with all kinds of cars.  You
can't assume that your audience will deduce what you are talking about.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org