Grassroots Motorsports November issue....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports November issue....
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:16:25 EDT
Hey gals and guys,

The November issue of Grassroots Motorsports is being printed as I type this,
and will be shipped to subscribers in time for Solo II Nationals.  This is an
autocross intensive issue, with an autocross tire test (Street Touring and
R-compound testing),  We did some testing with some competitive D Stock cars
and redid the suspension on our STS Civic.

We will be bringing two cars to Topeka this year,  our Civic, with a
completely revised suspension (it's sitting here in my office, waiting to be
rebuilt) and an H Stock MINI.  We've even asked some head honchos at MINI USA
to come join the fun and co-drive our MINI.

AWD vs FWD vs RWD: Which is really the hot setup?..we test a WRX, RSX Type S
and a BMW 330
$2002 Challenge BMW 2002
ProRally MGB
Vintage Views: Saab 99
Autocross Tire Comparo: "Stickies" and STS-legal tires
Project Mustang introduction
Project STS Civic Si suspension
Project MINI introduction
Project Factory 5 Roadster construction
Pikes Peak and Peru Tour coverage

Plus lots more: news, tech, letters, event coverage and maybe even some bonus
features.