Re: [evolution-disc.] National Entries Updated

To: alextzi@yahoo.com ("alextzi"), evolution-discussions@egroups.com,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] National Entries Updated
From: Stlandstra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:55:02 -0400
In a message dated Wed, 21 Aug 2002 7:54:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, "alextzi"
<alextzi@yahoo.com> writes:

>Super stock (thats a lot of Z06's) is the 3rd biggest class and the
>biggest stock class with 54.
>
>Alex

Where are all of those twin turbo RX-7's?  I know mine is resting under it's
car cover.

This year's SS entries consists of 36 - Z06's, 1 - non Z06 corvette and 2 -
M3's.  I guess it's become a spec. Z06 class.  The grid will look like the
parking lot at the Bowling Green, KT assembly plant.

Steve Landstra
#197 SS '01 Z06