Talent Show Band!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Talent Show Band!
From: "David Fauth" <dfauth@frii.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:06:53 -0600
Forwarding this to the list for a non-list-member.  Please respond to
him directly, NOT to me.

Thanks!
David Fauth

<begin forwarded message>

Mike O'Neal and I are looking for a lead guitar (or keyboard) player, to
fill the final spot in a band for the Peavey Talent Show on thursday
night. We'll play before, between, and after the acts, for 30 seconds or
so... catchy sorts 'o tunes, but not really that much structure -- song
list is still open to suggestion.

Mike won't be there 'til Tuesday night, so we probably won't get to
practice except for maybe an hour right before we play Thursday night,
or perhaps after Wed night trophy presentation.

Anyway, if you're interested, please contact me directly at
blamkin@rational.com

Thanks,
--Bill

Bill Lamkin