FS: GEEZ + Palm 105 + Laptop

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: GEEZ + Palm 105 + Laptop
From: BEN ROBERTS <ben.roberts@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:17:50 -0600
I thought I was going to have a chance to play this year, but no such luck.  I
bought the GEEZ package from Byron, a Palm 105 to record runs and a used
laptop and power inverter so I could use the computer in my vehicle at the
track.  I'm going back to graduate school so racing is not an option for the
next two years (selling my race toys too).  If anyone is interested, I want
$650 for the setup.  I have a verified PayPal account if you want to use a
credit card.
Thanks
Ben

85 MR2 - trying to be a D Prepared or ITA
95 MBA kart with 95 CR80 - wanted to grow up and play F125
95 Acura Integra GSR
77 Porsche 924 (Cone Orange - no marks!!!)