SM2 at 20+ we have a class

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: SM2 at 20+ we have a class
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:06:31 -0400
Just looked at the entry list and we stand at 20 drivers registered (Gunn
Wilderson and Hudson don't have the SM2 next to their names but they are
running in SM2). Now with Mark Andy and his co-driver switching that
would give us 22.

Remember, the bigger showing we make the sooner SM2 becomes a national
class, so keep them coming!!

Here's the link to the entry list.
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nationals/2002/modified1.html

Interesting that there are 41 total entries in EM and SM2 accounts for 20
of those entries. I'll be shocked if we don't have more in SM2 than in
EM.

Ben Thatcher
http://ApexBenefits.biz