Birth Announcement

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Birth Announcement
From: Davard@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:43:57 EDT
For those who know Will Kalman, or just know who he is (STS Escort GT)....

I just got off the phone with Will and the twins are out and
doing well.

Wife Lori is a little tired, but is glad to finally have them out
where she can see them (and her feet again :-).

The grandparents, aunts and uncles couldn't be happier.

Little Cyan Lynn came out first at 10:06 am, weighing
5 lbs, 11 oz., and measuring 18 3/4" tall (long?).

Her little (?) brother, William Dane, came out 2 minutes
later at 10:08am, weighing 6 lbs, 10 oz., and measuring 19".

Will didn't say when they would be going home, but I'm
guessing Sunday or Monday.

Best wishes can be sent here or to his email address, but I'm
sure it will be a few days before he gets a chance to read them.

And before anyone asks, No, now that the babies are here, he's
not going to Nationals. Leaving a new mother at home for a
week with twins, two weeks after they were born, would be
grounds for justifiable homicide. :-) :-)

David Avard