Thanks for your support! And the conclusion...

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>, <miata@realbig.com>
Subject: Thanks for your support! And the conclusion...
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:57:01 -0700
Thanks to all of you who offered us encouragement.  As for the smoke damage
in our apartment, it's not going to be a problem.  I am actually in the
apartment right now.

The door has already been replaced, and a crew came in with a chemical
"bomb"-type treatment to clean the smoke residue off the walls.  Believe it
or not, the apartment actually looks cleaner now than it did when we left it
Monday morning!  We still have a lot of laundry to do, though, and now the
apartment smells like the cleaning agents.  My wife has an ionizer running
in the living room to take care of the smell.  We will be back in
permanently tomorrow evening.

Thanks again, and for those who asked, yeah, I did go for the trophies first
;)

Scot