Re: Questions re: Solo 2 Nats

To: Danny Castillo <dcastillo@axxion.com>,
Subject: Re: Questions re: Solo 2 Nats
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:26:11 -0700
At 12:42 PM 8/30/2002, Danny Castillo wrote:

>When does everything get started on Monday?  When should we arrive?  Should
>we setup our "pits" first?

A lot of people willl already be there because they are in the ProSolo
Finale or are attending the practice/warm up during the weekend. I think
the courses are open for walking at 8:00am on Monday morning. Basically I
would arrive as early as you can. If you are in Topeka on Sunday, arrive on
Sunday. Or even Friday or Saturday. The sports in the paddocks will fill
up.  And yes, set up your paddock space first. Claim your space then do
everything else.

>Are there any maps available of the event site?
>
>Can we park trailers with our cars?

Yes.

>Other than race car and tires...any tips on what to bring?

The normal autocross stuff. A list is good. I have my own list. It includes
things like a jack, helmet, stickers, rule book, scca card, dollar bills,
water, air pump, gas can, tools, more dollar bills, video stuff, digital
camera, clothes for any weather.

Randy Chase
http://www.conecam.com/