Re: [evolution-disc.] RE: Late to grid

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] RE: Late to grid
From: Stacey DeSpelder <37csp@pathwaynet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:55:23 -0400
Dave Hardy wrote:

>>Why don't we just allow tire warmers in grid?
>>
>>Stace
>>CSP37
>>followed by CSP137
>>

>Yeah, Why?
>
>Dave Hardy
>89 SM
>DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!

My post in it's entirety was-

"Why don't we just allow tire warmers in grid?  Problem solved.  Oooh
wait, they are allowed.  They're called first drivers."

It was a somewhat humorous reply to the thread of being late for grid
and the notion that being late equals warm tires..

Being the 1st driver of a two driver team for many years, it just
occured to me that the 2nd driver gets to run on tires warmed by the 1st
driver, therefore I am a tire warmer.  I am also allowed in grid.  HUH?  :-)