RE: [evolution-disc.] RE: Late to grid

To: TeamZ06@aol.com, Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] RE: Late to grid
From: Andy Hollis <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:43:24 -0500
Mark is sooo right here (did I actually say that?  :-)

Unless, of course, you really *are* trying to warm your tires and shave it
as close as legally possible to gain that extra special advantage over your
fellow competitors who are already comfortably sitting in their grid spots
according to the (unwritten) rules of sportmanship.

--Andy