WTB: Dually Diesel

Subject: WTB: Dually Diesel
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:44:49 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

I'm looking for an appropriate tow vehicle for next year, just in case
anyone has anything for sale or knows someone who does.

What I'm looking for is a used Dodge or Ford 1 ton dually diesel extended
or crew cab with a long bed, auto tranny, and 4wd.  I'd prefer the
extended cab due to space limitations, but its not a hard requirement.

If a Ford, I want a '99 or newer.  With a Dodge, '99 or newer would be
nice, but slightly older is ok as well.

Regular options I need are cruise, air, power windows/doors/locks, etc.

If you have something or know of anything, please let me know!  I'm in
Pittsburgh, PA, but am willing to travel to get something that's good.

Mark