Re: I need wheels too

To: zastava@internetcds.com
Subject: Re: I need wheels too
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 19:17:43 -0600
zastava@internetcds.com wrote:

> If I had to get something new, what are people's
> experience with Diamond brand wheels?

My experience with Diamond has been excellent, Chris, in terms of the
quality of the wheel.  I've been running them on my DP Mini for several
years.  However, the silver powder coat finish leaves a little to be
desired.  They look like chrome when they're new but they quickly turn
to a dull grey.  And some of the powder coating is peeling away from
mine where the rim and the center section meet.  Other than that,
they're strong as an ox and fairly light weight for steel wheels.  You
lay out the specs you want and they'll build it for you.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman