RE: Class moves in new Sports Car

To: Raymond.Colbert@alcoa.com, lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Class moves in new Sports Car
From: "JUSTIN MOORE" <91red180sx@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:15:41 -0500
Thanx for the feedback everyone. I've honestly wondered why more 240s don't
run. I have a 1991 SE and think it's just delightful (of course, I'm still
VERY new (1/2 season) to the sport). After 6 local events I was beginning to
become competitive locally in STS. Now with an LSD, I'm hoping to improve on
that.

Though that pesky Contour SVT keeps beating me....
Justin
STS 240sx