Re: Recaps

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Recaps
From: Steven J Miller <sjm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:34:50 -0500
- --------------------------
>Dave Yeung replies:
>Ha! try going further back. before RSII there was RS, R-TU and before that
plain R. how bout the A001-R? and that's just back to the 1980s.

I had a set of Yoko A008 (non-R) on my RX-7, and one of our club members
had A001 non-R on his RX-7 for street tires.
I remember when the Pirelli P7 in 50 series on 13" rims were the hot
ticket, and I'm not that old (At least not old enough to remember anyone
showing up with Phoenix Stahlflex).

Steve Miller
1984 RX-7 GSL-SE
E-Stock (formerly C-Stock, formerly B-Stock)