Autocross wheels and tires for sale!!!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross wheels and tires for sale!!!
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:37:42 EST
Hey Guys,
Just thoughT I would throw this out there if anyone was interested. I have a
set of 14 by 6 BMW rims with a 4 by 100 lug pattern, They'll of course fit on
any 4 lug BMW, also some Hondas, Toyotas, and Miatas. The tires are 185/60/14
Yokohama AVS intermediates. They have less than 1,000 miles on them. Email me
if you're interested. These are about the stickiest street tires you can get
for autocrossing. The tires are already mounted and balanced and come with a
free lifetime balancing. These are a great set up for autocrossing or any
type of racing event. I'm asking $400 obo. I'm located in Jackson, MS, but I
could possibly deliver them in the South East. I now I'll be driving through
Atlanta in about three weeks.
Thanks,
Trey
www.miatanut.net