Here's my letter ...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Here's my letter ...
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:53:57 -0600
I sent this to Tasha Goodale since she is Rally/ Solo Manager:

Hi Tasha!  I am writing to you since you are manager of the Solo dept...I do
not know if this falls in your area.  If not, kindly forward to the
appropriate person, and reply with a note telling me who you sent it to.

I am not able to view the entry list for the Ft Myers National Tour.  I am
being asked to sign up with "myautoevents - dot - com" for some reason.  Did
I miss some announcement on this?   I will try to be quite a bit more polite
than some others in voicing my objection to having to sign up with another
organization in order to simply view the entry list to our National Tour
events.  (At least the Ft Myers event.)  I do not wish to sign up with
anyone, and I would prefer to retain my freedom of choice in this matter.
You are by proxy taking away my freedom of choice if I want to take part in
my clubs events, or even passively view the entry list.  I'm curious if the
results will similarly be blacked out?

This is extremely ill advised, I want to object in a most strenuous manner,
and I respectfully request a review of your policy on this issue.  If there
has been some sort of mistake or mis-understanding on my part, kindly let me
know.  I would appreciate your response either way.  Thank you!

Patrick Washburn
SCCA Member #R255224
Wausau, WI                 >>>>>>Un-Quote

Send your letters if you object to this sort of thing, but there is no
reason we can't be civil about it.  Could there be some kind of
glitch...sure seems like it take some big ones to do this.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI