RE: Here's my letter ...

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Here's my letter ...
From: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:14:36 -0600
I sent this before but it didn't appear to go out. This was a reply to
the original email that was sent, not Patrick's.

Myautoevents.com is the online registration system that the SCCA has
chosen to use, from what I gather, the request for Online registration
from the SCCA has been made for many years, I am glad they have finally
opened that option up. If you did some research you would know that
Myautoevents.com is run by an autocrosser out of Detroit I believe.

I think your email was a little harsh, and abusive to Steve Johnson,
that's not the way to get the results you want, or to show that you are
worth his time to research the issues you bring up. You aren't
blackmailed into anything; you have the choice to run SCCA events, and
you know what all it costs to do so, entry, rulebooks, membership,
licenses....

All IMHO.

Chris