RE: My Auto Events privacy stuff

To: "Chuck" <cfgold@intrex.net>
Subject: RE: My Auto Events privacy stuff
From: "Crider, James A." <JamesCrider@metaldyne.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:59:07 -0500
You're confusing cookies and such from 3rd-party advertisers with stuff from
myautoevents.com itself.

As a commercial site, myautoevents.com is no doubt contracted with an ad server
such as doubleclick, and as such, has no control over what the ad server
serves.  Try the Weather Channel site, or CNN's site, or ABC News, or any
number of other commercial sites (including SCCA regional sites) with the same
criteria and see what happens, Chuck.  I'm confident the results would be the
same as far as ad cookies.

As far as vitriol and spite goes, you've got me beat by a full straightaway,
Chuck.  Relax, take those 'ludes, and try to enjoy life instead of finding
fault with EVERYTHING.  Quite honestly, you sound like my ex-MIL, the woman
whose only pleasures in life came from making everyone around her at least as
miserable as she was, preferably more miserable.  I find that sad, frankly.

Jim Crider
autojim@despammed.com