My Auto Events privacy stuff

To: <cfgold@intrex.net>
Subject: My Auto Events privacy stuff
From: "Crider, James A." <JamesCrider@metaldyne.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:00:20 -0500
Chuck, take a Quaalude and relax.  My Auto Events.com is owned and operated by
fellow autocrosser (and winner of the 2002 Detroit Region Solo Enthusiast of
the Year) Steve Couture.  Steve's about as anti-spam as they come, and despite
registering at the start of last year at myautoevents.com with my primary home
e-mail address, I haven't seen spam one from any of his advertisers.  This is
that increasingly-rare case where a site owner and operator are honorable and
are very much interested in making their customers happy.  I realize that you
figure the world owes you an explanation for everything, since you spent so
much money on it.  In this case, you're WRONG.  You're wrong about Steve
Couture, you're wrong about myautoevents.com, and you're wrong about the SCCA
National Office, SEB, and SAC.

Steve can speak for himself and his business perfectly well, of course.  I just
wanted to jump in and tell you that you have some serious anger-management
issues, Chuck.  Spend some of the ridiculous amount of money you threw at your
Celica last year on some counseling or something.

Can't wait for the reprisals,

Jim Crider
autojim@despammed.com

PS: hey, Chuck, why not register with despammed.com -- for free! -- and use one
of the best "live" dynamic spam filters ever created?  Oh, wait, you'll
probably think a site owned and operated by anti-spammer activists will sell
your e-mail address to spammers... yes, Chuck, those *are* black helicopters
circling over your house.