FS: 14" Hoosier Dirt Stocker rain tires

To: "Evolution" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: FS: 14" Hoosier Dirt Stocker rain tires
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:18:33 -0600
More garage cleaning...

For Sale:  Hoosier Dirt Stocker rain tires (205/60-14)

If you run national events, you need rain tires.  Especially for those
Winter & Spring events.  Dirt Stockers are awesome in the rain.  This set
has been run in the rain a couple of times, but has seen little tread wear.
My car now sits too low to use this size.

I can deliver to the Ft. Myers events or the San Diego Tour.  Or other
places along the way.

These tires retail for $126 each.  First $150 takes all four!  Shipping
extra.

Bonus: Tires are currently mounted on stock white Miata 14x5.5" rims.  Buy
tires and rims for only $300 total!

--Andy

[feel free to forward to other appropriate lists]