FW: Tech bulletin, STS tire rule, 03-089

To: "Evolution" <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: FW: Tech bulletin, STS tire rule, 03-089
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:44:53 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Duncan [mailto:hduncan@scca.com]

SEB/STAC,

FYI. We are putting in the next issue of SportsCar a tech bulletin
correcting Section 17.3.a of the 2003 that defines the max width of STS
tires. Somehow the change to STX to 245 showed up in the STS rule as well.
When I was proofing the rules I was looking to see if changes had been
included and since there was not a planned change to STS, I was not
concentrating on that.

The STS max is 225 and the STX max is 245.

Feel free to spread the word on this error correction.

Thanks.

H.