Re: MYAUTOEVENTS.COM What???

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MYAUTOEVENTS.COM What???
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:50:41 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Vince Bly wrote:
> I'm confused!  After reading several of the "...Hornet's Nest" posts, I
> just tried to see the entry lists for the two Ft. Myers events.  I went
> to the SCCA web site and navigated to Solo then national events then
> Pro Solo or National Tour.  In each case, I was able to read the entry
> list without any intrusion from myautoevents.com (as far as I know).
> Although there were only a total of 46 registered entrants for the Tour,
> what ever the problem was--I missed it.  What's going on?

Its apparently been changed.  I tried it a couple days ago and it required
a login, now it doesn't.

Thanks to the various powers that be for changing this.  I'm not opposed
to myautoevents.com, but it did kinda annoy me that I'd have to register
with a third party to view the info.  Hopefully there was an amicable
solution.

Mark