RE: Event Insurance

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Event Insurance
From: "Loren Williams" <Loren@InvisibleSun.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:27:22 -0500
Kevin Dietz asked:

> WHat large site are you talking about?

This would be the St. Pete Community College Police Training facility.  It's
not "huge", but it's plenty big enough to do a 2-car course.  Not doing so
is a source of major inefficiency.

I've gotten lots of private response on the topic.  Thanks everyone!

The general concensus is that K&K is not a bad way to go and (as I
suspected) there is probably some misunderstanding within our club about
having multiple cars on course.  I'm going to get with K&K and get some
answers.

--
Loren Williams  | Loren@InvisibleSun.org
'96 Mazda Miata | http://InvisibleSun.org