Help! need a car looked at in Houston Area

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Help! need a car looked at in Houston Area
From: WattPhun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:05:22 EST
If anyone out the in the great and vast team.net land is near Houston TX and
knows a thing or two about cars, corvettes in general, and could check out
one for me at a place called ExpoMotorcars in Houston TX.
address is 5918 SW Freeway 71057

 Anyones help would be greatly appreciated. I've never done an internet car
buy before. :-) Anyone got any interesting stories, pitfalls.

Thanks
Kevin Dietz NWR SCCA
usually just lurking on teamnet but winning on the track <grins>