1993 AS Corvette for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 1993 AS Corvette for sale
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:59:53 -0700
Due to a recent mid-life crisis (I bought a Z06), I find myself needing to sale
my 1993 Corvette.  I thought I would offer it up as an autocross
car before returning it to stock and selling it that way.  As it
is currently set up, it is a nationally competitive AS (A stock)
car.  Both Cal Craner and I drove this car at Nationals this last
September.

 It has only had synthetic motor, tranny, and gear oils in it since I got it in
1995.
When I purchased this car it had 36K miles on it.

If interested contact me at stroyer@micron.com or call me at home
at (208) 467-0006.

Here it is:

1993 40th Anniversary 6spd FX3 Coupe
engine: LT1 (300hp/350ft/lb torque)
Color: Ruby Red
miles: 89,500
Price: $13,000 as listed below.  $12,000 converted back to stock.

note: at 80K miles I replaced the OptiSpark distributor, water pump, and
      and all 4 wheelbearing Hub assemblies so this won't need to be done
      again for a good long time. These were all replaced with OEM parts.

includes:
---------
- Borla Catback exhaust (plus the stock exhaust).
- Koni single adjustable shocks with special Valving by Tri-point Eng.
- Carbotech Panther brake pads all around.  These were new last year along
  with new 12" disc's all around and new front Calipers.  These brakes are
  awesome. The only drawback is the Carbotech pads dust pretty bad when
  used on the street.
- Magnecor KV85 plug wires replaced at 80K miles along with stock ACDELCO
        sparkplugs gapped at .055".
- Moroso ProCoil ignition Coil.
- 2 K&N hi flow air filters.
- R&D Racing's "CROSSBAR" harness bar
- GForce harness (shoulder,lap and sub belts)
- 1993 Service Manuals and 40th Anv. Owners Manual.
- 180 degree thermastat.

Wheels:
-------
Stock wheels  with Firestone SZ50's (3/4 tread left)
AutoX wheels:  4  9.5x17 Corvette wheels (21 lbs. each) with Kumho 275/40R17's
              on each with about 1/2 tread left

also includes, but is not on the car:
-----------------------------------
- 2 FX3 shock controllers, one stock, one autoX.
- 1 set Bilstien FX3 shocks valved for AutoX by Bilstien.
- 1 set Bilstien FX3 shocks in need of revalving. Bilstien does this for $55
        each and will do stock, autoX or Road race valving depending on
        what you want.
- 1 throttle body airfoil
- 1 MSD6AL ignition system
- 1 extra Air box with an Amsoil foam air filter and filter oil.
- 1 open air airbox cover.
- 1 car cover