RE: Progressive autocross insurance - time to put the theories

To: "'Larry Steckel'" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Progressive autocross insurance - time to put the theories
From: "Stephen Hui" <shui68@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:51:18 -0800
Larry,

You appear to have missed my point, which is that most people, myself
included, do not understand autocross to be "expressly stated as being
outside the boundaries of the insurance policy contract".  I have reread
my insurance contract multiple times over the course of the past few
days, and I can assure you that autocross is not expressly excluded.  If
it was, I would not have pursued the matter.

One outcome of my situation will be clarification of whether autocross
is covered by my particular carrier.  Regardless of whether that
clarification is favorable to my situation or not, I hope that it will
allow others to make more informed insurance choices.

As for your insinuation that I am willfully committing fraud, I have a
response in mind, but since this is a family-friendly list, I will leave
it up to your imagination.  Also, as the focus of this thread appears to
be shifting to you summarily convicting me of felony offences, let's
take it offline so that I can set up the appropriate mail filters.

Sincerely,
Steve