Re: progressive

To: "AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: progressive
From: "Dan Morency" <DMorency@gwi.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:37:27 -0500
Our club brought up the Progressive fiasco last year. Progressive will
search for any results with names, cross reference their policy holder list
and inform all drivers that they can identify that they will not be renewed.
We no longer publish names, only numbers and car descriptions with the
times. They dropped over 50 subscribers in our area ater someone put in a
claim.

Your policy most likely states that it will not cover damage during any
timed event, read it carefully.

Dan Morency
Cumberland Motor Club