K&K Insurance addendum

To: "AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: K&K Insurance addendum
From: "Dan Morency" <DMorency@gwi.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:02:15 -0500
K&K insures our autocross, rallycross and rally events according to number
of club members but non-members can also participate. It is indeed
reasonably priced.

Dan Morency
Cumberland Motor Club

     From: "Dan Morency" <DMorency@gwi.net>
     Subject: Re: event insurance
     Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:51:25 -0500

We use K&K too... There is NO confusion! One car at a time, period.

I think that you will find that they are about the only insurer available if
you are not affliiated with SCCA. I think that you will also find the SCCA
insurance to be much more expensive. They charge a fee for each car at the
event.

K&K charges us according to membership numbers too. We pay them a lump sum
on the policy anniversary. We provide documentation for each event to obtain
coverage for that lot on that date. They reduce the lump sum balance an
amount that depends on the coverage limits desired. When the lump sum money
is depleted we start sending in a check for each event. It works well and is
pretty economical. CMC has been using them for ages.

www.CumberlandMotorClub.com

Dan Morency
Former President
soon to be Kart Chair