Re: BMod, anyone?

To: PbPied@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMod, anyone?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 23:58:23 EST
I now realize why I don't voice a constructive opinion on this list anymore.
The same
little pinheads are on the list today as they were 6 years ago.. I was just
trying to keep someone from falling into the same illusion that I feel into
in 1996. Buying a car, and for sure a formula car or sports racer because its
cheap says one thing. Its a cheap car!!! A good set of shocks cost $3000.00
and a good engine for a B-Mod car is probably in the $7000.00 range,maybe
more. You will spend way more money trying to get a very old car up to speed
nationally than it costs to just buy something real. I don't know you or who
you are but one thing I'm pretty sure of is that you never owned a Mod car in
your life. Give me a break. I was trying to make a point. One you
surely didn't get.

Mike(No Poobah  in CM)B.