Re: BMod, anyone?

To: Hottvr@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMod, anyone?
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 00:26:57 EST
Yikes, Mike!

I guess emoticons don't mean what they used to.....
I figured a winking smiley and a wide grin smiley would
be enough to get across that the whole idea was funning.

Next time I'll be sure to say <insert big GRIN here> and
***************** I'M JUST KIDDING  *********************
loud enough that everyone can hear, er... read.
Or, maybe I'll just shut up.  Man, some people are so serious!

Alan
Light as a feather, but head bigger than a pin.

In a message dated 2/4/03 8:58:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, Hottvr writes:

> I now realize why I don't voice a constructive opinion on this list anymore.
> The same
> little pinheads are on the list today as they were 6 years ago.. I was just
> trying to keep someone from falling into the same illusion that I feel into
> in 1996. Buying a car, and for sure a formula car or sports racer because
> its cheap says one thing. Its a cheap car!!! A good set of shocks cost
> $3000.00 and a good engine for a B-Mod car is probably in the $7000.00
> range,maybe more. You will spend way more money trying to get a very old
> car up to speed nationally than it costs to just buy something real. I
> don't know you or who you are but one thing I'm pretty sure of is that you
> never owned a Mod car in your life. Give me a break. I was trying to make a
> point. One you
> surely didn't get.
>
> Mike(No Poobah  in CM)B.
Did I say fast?  I said cheap!  ;-)

Thanks for clarifying the difference, oh Grand Poobah of
cash eating S2000!   :-D

Alan