Old Dominion Club Badges

To: "Bob Tescione" <mogman@rpa.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Dominion Club Badges
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:07:17 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Tescione" <mogman@rpa.net>
To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 12:04 PM
Subject: Club Badges

> Hi folks:
> Ive added a couple of regional Sports Car Club badges to the collection
> and was hoping there might be some help in inentifying the badges.
>
> 1. Old Dominion Sports Car Club: Blue background with rebel flagin
> center over black and white checkered background. I assume Virginia, but
> what town?

I think Old Dominion is a Region of SCCA.  Although this is not an
autocrossing question per se, I have to believe there are people on
autox@autox.team.net who will know the answer to this.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com