Racing news...

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing news...
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:51:18 -0800
Per some of my sources.....

This will be interesting to some, not at all to others.

The March 12-14 race at Sebring (American Le Mans) has a
FACTORY TVR entered in the GT class!!  The DeWalt Tuscan
has come over to race on US soil! First "factory backed"
racer in 30 years. They're doing ok trying to do battle with
the "Porkers"....... (Sorry, I let a little UK speak slip in)

You may commence the jokes now. If I had more warning, I'd go watch
their race.
Assuming they complete 1 lap.....HA! beat you to it!

Cheering for TVR of course,
Bill