Re: Slick Classes Run Later (was Nationals Solo II

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>,
Subject: Re: Slick Classes Run Later (was Nationals Solo II
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 00:48:08 -0500
Notwithstanding the wink in your message, there is a flip side.

CML did NOT run first heat in those years.  :-)

The reality is every class has a companion class (Ladies). Thus every class
has one part that runs early, another part that runs late, and which runs
which has more to do with what fits to make a somewhat even run order than
with where the specific class ran last year.

Yeah, yeah, I know ... run orders were terribly uneven last year. They've
already done class groupings better for 2003, maybe they'll do just as good
a job on run order this year.

--Rocky