Re: Pick The Winners contest

To: "Scott Troyer - TestEng TMR DDR" <stroyer@micron.com>
Subject: Re: Pick The Winners contest
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:40:42 -0700
I didn't say that I personally thought this was an easy class to pick.  I was
interpreting the results of the Picks contest entries.

I said that the news networks, if they had to call this race based on the
entries in this contest, would already be able to predict the winner. Right
now Strelnieks has a runaway lead in the "exit polls" -- apparently the
general public is not taking into account his apparent competition.