Chopped Liver and CP

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chopped Liver and CP
From: Roger Johnson <rjohnson@ghg.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:37:05 -0500
 >> DP has 20, largest Prepared class.
 >>

 >So, what's CP. Chopped Liver?
 >Charlie

Hmmm...
Lets think about this for a minute.
(with tongue planted firmly in cheek)

Assuming all Prepared classes are some kind of liver:
For CP, I would be able to rule out "Liver Pate".  That would probably be
more appropriate for AP or BP.

Then there is liver and sauteed onions - a basic meal with the minor frill
(thrill?) of sauteed onions.  That sounds more like a DP/EP kind of Fare.

Then we have FP.  One could say, nothing wrong with it, but with perhaps a
little bit of an image problem.  I would say FP is Cod Liver Oil.

So that leaves CP.  Chopped Liver???  Yeah - I would say probably
so.  Unless, of course, someone was offering a margarita marinated, grilled
over an open fire, Liver steak...

signed:
Obviously has nothing to do tonight!