SEDiv Solo2 Event #1 - CANCELLED

To: SedivSolo2-Yahoo <sedivsolo2@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: SEDiv Solo2 Event #1 - CANCELLED
From: Karl Rickert <alfakarl@tds.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 19:52:35 -0400
The first event of the SEDiv Solo2 Series brought to you by Subaru,
Evolution Performance Driving Schools and Raceworks has been CANCELLED.
Property owners of the Roswell Lot came to the Atlanta Region at the 11th
hour to inform them they were uncomfortable with the unknown problems that
might arise from the event, that might harm a multi-million dollar deal
with that property. It's hard to defend from the "unknown" and thus we have
no leg to stand on to try and save the site.

Every attempt has been made to move the event to another site the same
weekend to no avail. We are currently working to get the next available
weekend at any of the Atlanta Region sites prior to the June event in
Gainesville, FL. Please keep watching your email and www.sedivsolo2.com for
updates on this event.

Karl Rickert
SEDiv Solo2 Steward