Re: Kumho 710's legal in non-DOT classes?

To: "Scott Troyer - TestEng TMR DDR" <stroyer@micron.com>,
Subject: Re: Kumho 710's legal in non-DOT classes?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:03:52 -0500
Check out Kumho's page: http://kumhousa.com/V710.asp

Kumho wants those 710s back. But they'll give you a free set of 700s or
Victoracers. AND you get a free set of the new 710s when they figure out how
to make them to their standard. Such a deal! Two free sets -- one to run on
in the meantime, and one of the reallygoodones when they're available.

I think there are no exceptions to be made. But that 2-for-1 deal is a
helluva sweetener.

--Rocky Entriken