Re: autox stuff: BM protest

To: "Dick Rasmussen" <rasmussend@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: autox stuff: BM protest
From: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 19:59:03 -0500
Dick Rasmussen  wrote:

> My understanding (not official) is that the protest was about what
> constitutes a 2 seat sports racer since the minimum weight is higher in
> Solo II for a single seat sports racer.

Dick is mostly accurate.  The protestor's postion was that the car was
actually a single seater based on the position of the driver's seat and the
configuration of the roll hoop and supports.   The PC did not agree.

The protest was written up in Fastrack, which may still be available on the
SCCA site, and also in the event results.

Steve Hoelscher
#27 DSP