Re: [evolution-disc.] Hey, SCCA has a new website

To: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Hey, SCCA has a new website
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:35:45 -0500
Alan,

I agree completely.

I think it's more than a little ironic that the same features that won South
Bend Region's website a first place award for medium-sized regions from the
SCCA this year, are sorely absent from this version of SCCA's website.

Those features are: Easy, logical navigation, fast page loading, simple,
clean graphic design.

I think it might have been a good idea to get the opinions of the website
judges before the website's debut.

Regards,

William Loring
SBR SCCA Webmaster
www.sbrscca.org

P.S. It could be argued that SBR's site has these features simply because
the webmaster is an amateur web designer, and doesn't have the skills or the
time to produce the "eye-candy" found on many websites. However, I prefer to
think of it as showing great restraint. :)